GRAMA Request Information

The Daggett County GRAMA Officer handles all GRAMA requests within the County. 

Download the fillable GRAMA Request Form (PDF).

For additional information on records or retention schedules, you can go to the State of Utah Open Records Website

  1. Planning & Zoning Admin Assistant - Carrie Poulsen

    Carrie Poulsen

    Planning & Zoning/Certified Records Officer
    Phone: 435-784-3218 ext 230