News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/22/2008 6:46:26 PM to 9/2/2008 12:00:05 AM.

News Flash


Posted on: July 22, 2008

[ARCHIVED] Notice to Nonresident Motorboat and Sailboat Owners

In order to use the watercraft during the 60 day period, it must be currently registered in the owners home state.

If the motorboat or sailboat is in Utah for 61 days, it must be registered and issued a Utah assigned BOW number. It must be issued the Utah BOW number even if it already has an out of state assigned number.

[Text of SB 76...]
Facebook Twitter Email