January 1, All Day
Daggett County Offices will be closed December 24th - 25th and January 1st
January 3, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Minutes from December 18, 2018
1. Presentation by Jason Blankenagel of Sunrise Engineering Regarding Trails Plan
2. Farmers Market (Summer 2019) in Centennial Park
1. Discussion of Economic Development Board’s Future Planning
2. Discussion on DC Jail Facility and Future Plans
3. Discussion of Pathway Along Highway 43
4. Discussion Regarding Opportunity Center Program
January 3, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting is being held on Thursday January 3, 2019 due to the Holiday!
January 8, All Day @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting
January 9, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Commission Chambers
Monthly Daggett Conservation District Meeting to be followed by the Daggett Weed Board Meeting.
January 9, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM @ Commission Chambers
Monthly Daggett Weed Board Meeting will follow the Daggett Conservation District Meeting at approximately 1:30, but time may vary.
January 14, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
2. Minutes: Approval of August 6, August 20 and October 8, 2018 minutes. Approval of Centennial Board minutes for August 6, 2018.
3. Old Business
4. New Business
5. Any other business that needs to come before the board.
6. Next meeting February 11, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
January 15, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
January 16, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Monthly Daggett County Planning & Zoning Meeting
January 17, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM @ Commission Chambers
The County is seeking volunteers and participants to be a part of the Shooting Range Committee. The Goal is to get interested people from all around the county to build the shooting sports throughout the entire county! Join us for this first meeting!
January 23, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Commission Chambers
Weekly Daggett County Commission Meeting & Budget Hearing at 10:30 AM will be held on January 23rd due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday on January 21st.
January 23, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
January 29, All Day @ Commission Chambers